Woah guys, here we are on day 7! A week in already and that has gone so fast!
I hope you are all chugging along with your own personal goals. I'm slowly getting there. Lots of crocheting in the car waiting at the school pickup.
Today's hat is a sweet tiny bonnet for 16 weeks gestation. Its a little hard to pick in the photo but the stitch is just beautiful. I just love little bonnets, there is something dainty and elegant about them.
The Lynn Bonnet
Sized To Fit:
16 weeks gestation
7.5cm from top to bottom
You Will Need:
4ply yarn I used Wendy Peter Pan
1. hdc 9 times into a magic ring, join.
2. ch2, hdc in the same stitch, 2hdc in each stitch around., join. (18)
3. ch2, hdc in the same stitch, *hdc in the next stitch, 2hdc in the next stitch*, repeat around, join. (27)
4. ch2, hdc in the same stitch, *hdc in the next 2 stitches, 2hdc in the next stitch*, repeat around, do not join. (36)
5. ch3, turn, (dc, ch2, sc) in the next stitch, *skip 2 stitches, (dc, ch2, sc) in the next stitch*, repeat around, sc in the last stitch.
6. ch2, turn, skip sc, (dc, ch2, sc) in the 1st ch2 space, *(dc, ch2, sc) in the next ch2 space*, repeat around, sc in the top of the turning chain.
7-10. Repeat row 6.
At the end of row 10 chain 26 and then end off. This forms one tie. Join the yarn to the other corner with a slst and chain 26 for the second tie. End off. Weave in tails.