Thursday, October 25, 2018

Spooky & Fun - Digital Scrapbooking Kit



Good morning my spooky lovelies!

Halloween is just days away, and boy am I excited! Halloween is my FAVOURITE holiday! I love the creative freedom to dress up and decorate in any way you want! The spookier the better!

Halloween is slowly gaining traction here in Australia which is pretty exciting. Each year we get more and more trick or treaters! Last year we had over 150 kids! Incredible!!!

Today's scrap kit is, of course, Halloween themed! I can't wait to use this one myself once I get photos of the kids in their costumes this year (and me too!) My fav element in this kit, is the pumpkin stickers, ahh so cute!!

October's Free Digital Scrap Kit


Included In This Kit:

15 Papers
7 Frames
3 Journal Tags
2 Balloons
4 Splitpins
4 Stitckers
3 Buttons
3 Webs
2 Ribbons
19 Other Elements



No comments:

Post a Comment