Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Monster Play Dough Mats



Good morning lovelies!

It's play-dough day! Yup, a new set of printable, laminatable, play-dough mats!

These ones are smaller than the Gumball Machine Set from last month, being a half an A4 page each. Much more manageable for small hands. Master J has been loving this set. He puts faces, limbs and hair on the monsters, telling me each one as he goes. He'll spend a good 30 minutes playing with these before looking for something else to add to the game, and so that's pretty good in my book!



If you havn't tried them already, play-dough mats are really simple to make! Simply print, cut and laminate! Being laminated means they can be used again and again, making them budget friendly.

I can't wait to get some more of these done! Oodles of fun. I've even caught my teens playing along side Master J with them. Something about play-dough, just brings out the kid in everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment