Anyhow, This pattern makes little booties that are about 6cm in length, so they would fit hrm 28-30 weeks gestation. The image isn't too grand, its late here but I really wanted to get this one up and listed. Its super easy, takes about 10 minutes to make one bootie and its all done in one piece, so nothing to add or join!
You will need
needle for sewing in ends
Moda Vera Birds Nest, or a similar cotton 4ply baby yarn (fingering for our US friends)
Pattern is written in US terms.
1. ch12. hdc twice in the 2nd chain from hook and in the next 9 chains. 3hdc in the last chain.
Working on the opposite side, hdc in the next 9 stitches, 1hdc in the same place as the starting hdc, Join.
2. ch2, hdc in every stitch around, join. (23)
3. ch2, hdc in the next 5, hdc2tg 7 times, hdc in the last 4, join.
4. ch2, hdc in the next 4, hdc2tg 4 times, hdc in the last 4, Join.
5. ch3, dc in each stitch around, join.
6. Repeat 5.
7. ch2, hdc in each stitch around, Join.
End off and weave in ends, fold the top down to form a folded cuff.
If a tie is desired, chain 50, end off and weave in and out between the dc posts in round 5, tie in a bow at the front.