Wow day 10, double figures. Doing good all! Have you popped over to check out the Itty Bitty Webpage yet? Don't forget to grab the posting form while you are there.
Today's sweet little beanie packs a punch texture wise. A simple 2 round repeat is all it takes, and it is so very quick too! This beanie uses such a small amount of yarn, its a great stashbuster.
The Vincent Beanie
Sized To Fit:
22-24 Weeks Gestation
8cm total height from top to bottom
10cm across the widest section
You will need
Dk/Light Worsted/8ply/weight 3 yarn.
I used King Cole CottonSoft
1. In a magic ring dc 10 times, join. (10)
2. ch2, dc in the same stitch, 2dc in each stitch around, join. (20)
3. ch2, dc in the same stitch, *dc in the next stitch, 2dc in the next stitch*, repeat around, join. (30)
4. ch1, fpdc around the chain from the previous round, *bpdc around the next stitch, fpdc around the next stitch*, repeat around, join.
5. ch1, bpdc around the first fpdc from the previous round, *fpdc around the next stitch (will be a bpdc), bpdc around the next stitch (will be a fpdc)*, repeat around, join.
6-9. Repeat rounds 4-5
10. ch2, hdc in each stitch around, join.
Finish off, weave in ends.